1. Go pescatarian/flexitarian. Time to ditch the meat, save the chickens, eat more veggies, and ensure environmental sustainability. But if you invite me over for dinner, and you’ve already made a dish containing meat, I won’t turn it down. 🙂
2. Submit one piece of writing per month for publication.
3. Begin backyard chicken farming.
4. Get back into composting regularly.
5. Learn how to do three more bike skills (like replacing parts, etc.) A big thanks to Bearings Bike Project for helping me learn how to replace cantilever brakes last fall!
6. Do another Ironman 70.3 (come on Eagleman waiting list…)
7. Ditch make up… for good.
Last year I came close- 360/365- and now it’s time to amp up. Make up is a choice and there is no right or wrong, just a personal decision about what’s best for you. I decided not to because I’d rather spend my time and money on things that mean more to me, and I believe it can perpetuate the notion that women need to look beautiful in ways other than what’s inside.
8. Do mindfulness meditation for 2 minutes at least 4x/week
9. Visit my 93-year-old Grammie and interview her about her life.
10. Begin collecting letters for my first book project: Letters to Future Sisters of the World
11. Focus on reducing the amount of anxiety medication I take.
12. Go backpacking.
13. Visit at least two new states/countries.
14. Love Life. Be Brave. Play often. Forever and ever, Amen.